In the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad it is said : “The black caraway seed is the healing for all diseases except death” (a collection of Hadith Muslim and Al-Bukhari).The famous Hippocrates and the ancient Greek pharmacologist Dioscorides mentioned its amazing healing properties in their medical treatises.
It has got a high nutritional and biological value, also it is a valuable source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, also known as “vitamin F”: myristic acid (0.5%), palmitic acid (13.7%), oleic acid (23.7%), linoleic acid (57.9%), linolenic acid (0.2%), arachidonic acid (1.3%). It contains more than 100 various components, including calcium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, vitamins A, D, E, and vitamins of group B.
The black caraway seed oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, they make profit to the body – acids lower blood glucose levels (indirect factor of obesity), prevent heart disease and blood vessels disease, and have a beneficial effect on the digestive organs.
Numerous studies have shown that black caraway seed oil helps to prevent cancer, especially it prevents the cancer of the blood. If one uses black caraway seed oil regularly, then it will improve the condition of the bone marrow, and the blood will be renovated . Another unique effect of black caraway seed oil is its effect on the activity of the thymus gland. This gland is very important for the state of our immune system.
All other therapeutic properties of black caraway seed oil are the result of this characteristics. You may get rid of diseases such as allergies, acute respiratory infections, intestinal infections by strengthening the body with the oil of black caraway seed.
Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
Weight: 240 ml
Price: $ 19.49
I kindly recommend buying at iHerb according to the following reasons:
– The Production of the oil is provided by using only the high quality, non-GMO and organic seeds Nigella Sativa and which are 100% pure and fresh;
– Egyptian black caraway seed oil has a mild flavor;
– It is manufactured according to the high quality standards, and it does not contain pesticides, gluten, heavy metals and preservatives.
Ingredients: 100% black (cumin) caraway seed oil.
Applications of the black caraway seed oil :
- The black caraway seed increases efficiency and vitality.
- It is also recommended to apply to emerging black seed mole, it helps to prevent their development and helps the skin cleaning. It helps for one’s warts removal by rubbing this oil.
- One should take this oil regularly to prevent bad skin condition
- The usage of black caraway seed stimulates the generation of a bone marrow and vital cells of the immune system
- The black caraway seed is an ideal candidate for use for the treatment and prevention of cancer.
- The use of black caraway seed reduces the level of blood sugar.
- It can be used for the treatment of diarrhea as the fixing agent, as well as when there are difficulties associated with urination
- The caraway seed oil is a good antidote for snake bites.
- It has got a beneficial effect on lymph nodes, helping to reduce them.
- It restores hair, also it is used against graying.
- Lubricating the anus cumin oil helps to get rid of worms.
- It improves blood circulation and completion (in this case it be taken in the morning better).
- It crushes kidney stones and urinary bladder.
- It cures bad cold, coughing, shortness of breath, jaundice and impotence.
- It helps to enlarge the quantity of the milk of lactating women;
- It has got relaxing properties and a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- It has got a strong effect on the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, particularly on the atherosclerosis.
- It helps to cure the hemorrhoids.
- It is the one of the most reliable means for the treatment of thrombosis.
How to use: Daily It is recommended to take one teaspoon of black caraway seed oil, due to the useful effect for the health of the whole body and for treatment from many diseases The oil can be mixed with orange juice or yogurt to improve the taste. So we should not forget the importance of the external use of black caraway seed (compresses, rubbing, etc.).
As for children, it is recommended to take a half the dose mentioned above. The exacerbation of chronic diseases may take place during the use of it. This is a normal reaction of the body because the black cumin is an immune stimulant and of course by strengthening the immune system , human organism begins to counteract the disease, which was not cured until the end.
For asthma and coughing, inflammation of the lungs treatment:
1. To take 1 teaspoon in the morning and in the evening
2. To wipe the sore place
3. To massage the chest and back of black cumin oil
4. Inhalation (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water)
5. To rub the chest black cumin oil diluted with olive oil (ratio 1: 5).
For diarrhea treatment: Mix one tablespoon of black caraway seed oil with a cup of yogurt. Drink the resulting mixture twice a day for three days.
For headache treatment: Take one tablespoon of black caraway seed oil with rubbing the affected part and the front part of the head (not eating sweets, chocolate, etc.)
For skin diseases treatment:
1. Mix a small portion of black cumin oil with rose water in equal portions and two portions of brown flour. Rub the sore place by a cloth soaked in vinegar, then immediately apply the mixture on your skin and try to stay in the sun. 2. Take one teaspoon of black seed 2-3 times a day.
3. Mix one teaspoon of black caraway seed oil with one tablespoon of olive oil. The result of this mixture rub the face and leave for one hour. Then rinse with warm water and soap.
For ear diseases treatment and Vertigo: It is recommended let fall one drop of black caraway seed oil into the ear – it clears the ear and relieves the pain.
During a childbirth: the one of the best remedies for pain relief during labor: warm the black cumin oil with honey and drink.
For heart -burning feeling treatment: Add a few drops of black cumin oil and one teaspoon of honey in a cup of hot milk. Drink it hot. It is also recommended to eat a lot of salad.
For high blood pressure treatment:
1. Add one teaspoon of ground black cumin seeds in a hot drink and take two cloves of garlic before breakfast daily.
2. Mix the black seed with a hot drink (tea or other.) And rub the body with black cumin oil.
For pain in the chest and cold treatment: To add one tablespoon of black cumin into boiling water, and inhale the steam. Cover your head before going to bed.
For eye-pain treatment:
1.To drip the oil in the morning and in the evening before bedtime and one tablespoon with honey should be taken inside after this procedure.
2. The oil of black cumin rub around your eyes before going to bed and drink a hot drink, mixed with a few drops of black cumin oil
For gastric ulcer treatment:
1. In the morning and evening mix one teaspoon with a mixture of linseed (linseed tablespoon per cup of water), boil it for two minutes and then leave it to be infused. Drink one glass daily (it is not recommended eat sweets and citrus fruit).
2. Mix ten drops of black caraway seed oil with one cup of honey, take one teaspoon of the result mixture on an empty stomach. Then drink a glass of milk. To continue for two months without interruption.
For cancer treatment:
1. Apply the black seed oil to the affected area.
2. Mix one teaspoon of black caraway seed oil with a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice. Take three times a day for three months.
3. Daily, during a month, it is recommended to drink one medium onion juice with the black cumin oil (in the morning, before dawn, on an empty stomach).
4.For treatment of cancer of the throat, the black cumin oil is recommended to drink daily and continuously (with honey).
To improve one’s memory:
1. Add seven drops of the black caraway seed oil into a decoction of mint and sweeten it with honey. It is taken hot, on an empty stomach one time , every day.
2. Boil mint and mix it with honey, and seven drops of oil of black cumin. Drink hot at any time. It is advisable to stop drinking coffee and tea.
For eye diseases treatment :
1. Wipe the oil of black cumin into the temples and the eyelids before bedtime. At the same time seven drops of oil of black cumin should be taken with a hot drink, preferably it goes with carrot juice.
2. Grind the temples with the black cumin oil before bedtime.
For Insomnia: one teaspoon of black caraway seed should be mixed with honey or tea and have a drink before dinner.
For toothache treatment:
1. Rub the sore area (teeth, gums) with a few drops of black cumin.
For excessive gassing:
1. Make tea: Mix equal parts of ground black cumin seeds, fennel and peppermint; Add 3-7 drops of oil of black cumin, sweeten with honey.
2. Apply a compress with apple cider vinegar and black cumin in the stomach area.
To remove gallstones and kidney stones: the use of ground black cumin seeds mixed with honey, helps to dissolve gallstones and kidney stones.
Inflammation of the nasal channels: inject 2-3 drops into the nose 2 times a day.
For teenage acne treatment: It should be consumed 1-2 capsules or 20-25 drops of the black cumin oil three times a day for the face cleaning.
For allergies, skin inflammation, chronic inflammation treatment In the morning and in the evening, one teaspoon of black cumin should be taken , also provide rubbing into sore place with black cumin oil.
For diseases of the circulatory system treatment: Mix a teaspoon of caraway seeds with a tablespoon of honey and a slice of crushed garlic. Take on an empty stomach for five days. It is possible also regularly take five drops of oil with a glass of mint or thyme.
For gallbladder disease treatment: take oil similar to the case of inflammation of the liver.
For bone pain treatment: Take boiled onions, mixed with cumin oil twice a day. At the same time the rub sore place with cumin oil and mint oil.
For swelling of the spleen treatment: Add seven drops of oil into broth radish, sweetened with honey. Drink one cup before going to bed on an empty stomach for a week.
For inflammation of the liver treatment: Add five drops of black caraway seed oil in a glass infused leaves of a willow. Apply during one week.
For inflammation of the spleen treatment: drink black cumin oil with a decoction of dill oil for a week (five drops in a glass). It is also possible to use willow as in the case of liver inflammation.
For hair loss treatment: in the morning and in the evening take one teaspoon of black cumin oil and massage the head with a mixture of black cumin oil and olive oil in a ratio of 1: 1, three times a week. Hold this mixture on your head for 10 minutes (after these procedure you can wash the head with shampoo).
For lethargy spleen treatment: Mix a tablespoon of fig jam with a spoon of honey in a glass of hot water and add seven drops caraway seed oil .Drink it in the morning and evening for five days.
For hemorrhoids treatment: take one tablespoon three times a day of diluted black caraway seed oil and olive oil in a ratio of 1: 1, every day for ten days. Give yourself a massage of the affected place with oil of black cumin in order to avoid constipation.
For bad cold and flu treatment: caraway seed tincture mix with olive oil in a ratio of 1: 1 and inject into the nose 3-4 times a day (against the flu and cough).
For blood pressure increment: it is necessary a few drops of the black cumin oil add to all hot drinks (tea, milk, coffee),
For cough and nasal bleeding treatment: Take three teaspoons each day during the week, also rub sore place, use inhalations.
To avoid skin excrescence: in the morning and in the evening take one teaspoon of black cumin and massage sore place three times a day.
For fever treatment : add seven drops of the black caraway seed oil into a glass of mint tea and drink it after a meal (three times a day) during the week. You can also rub the body with this oil before going to bed.
For immunity support: take one teaspoon of black cumin during three months period.
For prostatitis treatment: rub the cumin oil into the back bottom (lower part) and massage it, rubbing. Stir one teaspoon of honey in half a glass of warm water, add one spoon of black cumin and a teaspoon of chamomile and take the mixture at any time.
To lower cholesterol level: Add seven drops of caraway seed oil into the peppermint broth, and sweeten it with honey. Drink it hot on an empty stomach once daily, beef fat is prohibited to combine with the meal.
For ringworm, scab, eczema treatment: It is necessary to rub with the black cumin oil effected area three times a day .
For the narrowing of the heart valves treatment: Mix a teaspoon of caraway seeds with a tablespoon of honey and drink it with a glass of hot tea. It is advisable to take it on an empty stomach and before bedtime.
For Injuries treatment: Mix a teaspoon of caraway seeds with a tablespoon of honey and drink it with a glass of hot tea. It is advisable to take it on an empty stomach and before going to bed with rubbing sore place three times.
For a cold in the head treatment : put cotton wool soaked in pure black cumin oil into the nose for 15-20 minutes. It helps to feel relief immediately. This procedure should be repeated when a cold is bad.
Some people prefer to use black cumin (caraway) seeds, but oil is more effective, because it is the quintessence of all the medical properties of black cumin.
Contraindications: Do not use this product for pregnant women and patients with transplanted organs of the body (liver, kidney, heart), because enhancement of immunity can cause rejection of transplanted organs. Therefore, in these particular cases, before taking the oil, you should consult with a qualified physician.
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a
tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
thanks, i use wordpress
We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your
post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write
content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind composing
a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here.
Again, awesome website!